Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blog #5

This week’s blog was to ask what out favorite TV show was. I had a little bit of trouble deciding on picking just one TV show, because although I do not watch much television, I do enjoy a number of shows. But then it became so obvious to me. Sportscenter. The amount of time that I put into Sportscenter is just straight up ridiculous. I also just absolutely love the affiliate shows that go with it, especially NFL Live, PTI, and Around the Horn. But Sportscenter gives the most complete and well rounded sports package with style and grace. I think it goes without saying that I am a sports fanatic, and need a daily fix of Sportscenter. It is the first thing I watch in the morning, when I come home from school, and sometimes the last thing I see before I go to bed.

I hate NASCAR. But, due to the excessive viewing of Sportscenter I know that this last recent Daytona 500 was incredibly controversial but also the most compelling ending in NASCAR history. Did I mention that I hate NASCAR?

Sportscenter gives an incredibly tight package. When I watch it I usually do not have much time, and Sportscenter gives me up to the minute updates and highlights. I usually do not have the time to sit down and research what happened via newspaper or online article. I like to see the dunks, key plays, touchdowns, and stats.

Back during football season, Sportscenter was huge for me. I was in several fantasy leagues (not for money of course) and Sportscenter would give me updates on player’s stats and teams’ conditions when I needed them

So, in short, if you are into sports, do NOT watch Sportscenter, even though you probably already do. You will get addicted.

Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments: